Structural Engineer - Bridge and Highway - Pietermaritzburg - South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Structural Engineer (Bridge and Highway) is required by CA Global: Africa Positions. The position is based in Pietermaritzburg - South Africa.
· Produce technical drawings using CAD for draughting and detailing
· Assist Project Leader/Engineer in the preparation of Contract Documentation (schedule of quantities; project specifications; overall tender & contract documentation; tender adjudication and award)
· Maintain and issue drawing registers
· Attend site meetings
· Assume role of Engineers Representative where required to do so
· Ensure that drawings meet quality standards
Education : BSc Civil/Structural Engineering
Experience : A minimum of five to eight years relevant experience in structures
Must be Professionally Registered
Please apply directly, by clicking on the CV submit button below.
For any further information please get in contact with:
CA Engineering is a division of the CA Global Group
Mining & Civil Infrastructure Engineering Recruitment Specialist
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities by CA Engineering.