Technical Manager - Aerospace - South Africa
Technical Manager (Aerospace) is required by CA Global: Africa Positions. The position is based in Johannesburg - South Africa.
· Provide technical leadership with regard to technology development projects.
· Calculate and stipulate technical performance parameters and provide plans to test these parameters. These tests may be laboratory evaluations, simulations and/or field tests.
· Generate technical documentation which stipulates technical parameters to be tested and test methods to be used.
· Generate regular progress reports to the customer which list technical highlights as well as technical problems and propose methods to solve these.
· Liaise with customers on a technical level and exchange technical documents with customers.
· Advise customers on optimum technical solutions to be implemented and advise technology funding partners on best methods to proceed regarding research and development.
· Assist team members in setting up of hardware and testing of hardware.
Education : B.Eng degree
Experience : Minimum 10 years’ experience
Hands-on knowledge of analog electronics is a requirement
In depth understanding of technical specifications (electronics) is vital
Experience and knowledge with regard to mechanical and electronic design
will be an advantage
Experience with regard to the planning and organising of field tests is a
Project management knowledge and experience will be an advantage
If you feel that you qualify for the above position then please forward your CV to Ish Johaardien: email@example.com