Mine Operations Manager - China, Fully Bilingual (Chinese and English)
Salary: Highly Negotiable (US$)
Our client is seeking a successful Mine Operations manager to manage their operations in Asia.
• Oversee Engineering designs and Field operations.
• Work alongside project manager
• Develop operational and engineering standards, policies and procedures.
• Comply with national and international legal requirements
• Responsible for Mine Site Safety and policy compliance.
• Provide for Flexibility and high standards in team leadership
• Manage staff, stakeholder and community relationships
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
• Create and manage project strategies
• Coordinate activities with contractors.
• Mining or Project Engineer Qualification
• Fluency in both English AND Chinese
• 10 years engineering experience in multiple resources, including coal.
• Clear understanding of site operations, finance, cost control and safety.
Please apply now if you meet these requirements by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more mining jobs, please visit our corporate website at www.camining.com