Site Manager - Johannesburg - South Africa
CA Engineering has a client looking for a Site Manager. The position is based in South Africa
- Supervise all works related to the project and ensure that all works are to specifications.
- Visit site to verify progress and provide input if required
- Supervise and follow up on all documentation related to the project.
- In charge of all site operations
- Work with contractors and sub-contractors
- Ensure quality standards are upheld
- Ensure that HSE standards are maintained on site.
- 5 - 10 years relevant experience
- A minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position would be advantageous
If you feel that you qualify for the above position then please forward your CV to Ish Johaardien: email@example.com
CA Global have Recruitment expertise in Africa in the following sectors, Mining, Oil & Gas, Banking, Finance, Telecoms, IT, Information Technology , NGO, Engineering, Construction, Power, Energy, Medical, Maritime, Transport, Shipping, Logistics, Procurement, Hotels and Executives. CA Global have experience in Recruiting and Staffing projects in the following countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.