Business Development Manager - Zambia
Reference: IJ078 (2)
CA Global Telecommunications: Africa Positions has a client that is in need of a Business Development Manager. The position is based in Zambia.
Our client would prefer to recruit citizens from Zambia
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education : Relevant Degree
Industry Background : Telecommunications – Business Development
Soft Skills: Closing Skills
Motivation for Sales
Selling to Customer Needs
Meeting Sales Goals
Experience : 5 Years Business Development experience -Telecoms
If you feel that you qualify for the above position then please forward your CV to Ish Johaardien: email@example.com