Solution Representative - Angola
CA Global Information Technology (Africa Positions) has a client that is in need of a Solution Representative. The position is based in Angola.
Our client would prefer to recruit citizens from Angola.
- Employees in this role are responsible for the ongoing identification, development, and assessment of cross-IGS services business opportunities with key accounts, selected based on proactive market screening, targeting, and business analysis
- They develop extensive executive and senior management relationships in client organizations
- They identify and develop the most attractive opportunities (especially sole-source deals) for potential engagement
- They work collaboratively with other teams across the organisation and with other partners and outside consultants as appropriate
- They own the opportunity until formal sales engagement and facilitate the transition to an engagement team, and remain involved during the engagement phase, as appropriate
- They typically report to a Business Development Manager
- Primary Measurement: Contract Signings performance; Business development metric such as, pipeline of well-qualified business
Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Experience: At least 4 years experience in IT Sales in the Angolan Region
Must be fluent in English and Portuguese
If you feel that you qualify for the above position then please forward your CV to Ish Johaardien: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website for more employment opportunities in Africa: www.caglobalint.com
CA Global have Recruitment expertise in Africa in the following sectors, Mining, Oil & Gas, Banking, Finance, Telecoms, IT, Information Technology , NGO, Engineering, Construction, Power, Energy, Medical, Maritime, Transport, Shipping, Logistics, Procurement, Hotels and Executives. CA Global have experience in Recruiting and Staffing projects in the following countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.