Field Service Operator (stabbing / testing / liner hanger equipment / Oil & Gas) - Angola
Salary: Expat salary
CA Oil & Gas are currently seeking a Field Service operator with Liner Hanger Equipment experience for one of our major clients in Africa.
• Responsibility for the co-ordinator and supervision of pre-service planning and pre-operations
• Preparation of job documentation including drawings, job logs and failure summaries
• Participate in the inspection, assembly and preparation of test documentation during the job assembly process.
• Provide customer support on products and services.
• Advise customer representatives on proper product application and installation
• Provide guidance to rig personnel on product function and trouble shooting tips
• Develop, implement and maintain excellent customer field contacts
• Participate in equipment installation
• High School Diploma or educational equivalent
• Proven experience of liner hangers both on land and offshore locations
• Possess rig experience including Platform, jack-up, barge, semi-submersible and drill ship type rigs.
• Thorough knowledge in operating mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, or electronic equipment.
• Professional and effective communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge of IFE program or equivalent.
• Ability to interact with customers on multiple levels.
• Demonstrated technical knowledge of all major products and systems in product line used in the product segment.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Software.
• Basic knowledge of budgetary and reporting concepts
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted