General Manager- Power Plant (French Speaking) SUDAN
Salary: US$ Negotiable
Our client is an international company involved in power plants in
They are currently looking to employ a Maintenance Manager.
- Takes part in the selection of the engineering team.
- Identifies the best policies for power and desalination plant maintenance, as directed by the Plant Manager.
- Proposes the maintenance budgets on the basis of the maintenance plans agreed with Plant Manager and in line with project requirements.
- Verifies that Maintenance activities are performed in compliance with applicable safety standards.
- Proposes changes and improvements to the existing maintenance, safety and other procedures.
- Develops technical and commercial terms for maintenance contracts in accordance with maintenance plans. This will include long term maintenance contracts with major Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Ensures that the engineering team remains updated on current technologies.
- Manage the M&A Agreement including onsite contractors.
Degree in engineering and or equivalent experience. A working knowledge of performance equipment is desirable.
Fluent in French and preferably English
A minimum of ten (10) years engineering experience, which includes:
A minimum of ten (10) years in a position responsibility at a power plant, process plant or similar industrial facility. Candidates should be able to display extensive maintenance experience for reciprocating equipment, such as, gas / diesel engines (up to 15MW), pumps and compressors; Boilers/HRSGs, pressure vessels and other applicable ancillary equipment.
Please submit CV if you meet the above criteria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.